Saturday, January 24, 2009

"My Angels"






Last night I got together with my girlfriends, April, Desiree, Lanette, Maribel and Melissa. It was our late Christmas party since the first one got cancelled due to the fierce snow storm in December. It was fun getting together and gabbing about what's been going on in each other's lives since we last got together. Lots of yummy food too so that was an extra bonus!!! Mike was gracious enough to stay home with all the boys and let me have some much needed mommy time. I love my girls-they are awesome and I'm so glad we were able to get together.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That food looks yummy! Glad you had fun with your friends. What a nice husband you have!

April said...

Oh that picture makes me REALLY look pregnant! I should have held my back, that would have added a nice touch! LOL