Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Thankful....


I know it is not thanksgiving yet but wanted to express my gratitude for all that I have now. I love my family-my husband and 4 wonderful boys. I couldn't ask for sweeter kids. I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life-you all know who you are-I'm thankful for the chance to go to Oregon and spend this fun holiday with my parents and get the kids some fun grandpa/grandma time. We always look forward to times when we get to get out of town and just spend time together as a family. We are so blessed to live in a country where we have the freedoms that we enjoy-especially when we get to worship how we wish. My heart is full of gratitude and I hope that each and everyone of you has a most wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a safe and fun trip!
Happy Thanksgiving!

JULIET said...

I am thankful for you Derrinda ! I hope you have an awesome time at your parent's ! Love you !!!