Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So far so good...

I know I have been a terrible blogger lately...I've had a lot going on lately but hopefully I can get back to keeping up on our family updates. I know some of these pictures are way past due but better late than never. We love Christmas and the fun of the holidays. We have been busy getting used to my different meetings that I have to go to and trying to get over colds and things...I am looking forward to spending a fun Christmas with the boys and enjoying the time off of school for the boys and myself:)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 1st half of December 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

JULIET said...

derrinda,
this was such a cute slideshow. i loved the beginning. so did kingston. so cute! SMOOTH!!!