Monday, April 5, 2010

A little late-






I know Easter has come and gone now but it wouldn't be right if I didn't post some pictures from our weekend. We took the boys to the easter egg hunt at the Puyallup Rec Center on Valley Ave. which was fun the kids. I took Brandon and Elijah to the bunney barn and when it was our turn to meet the easter bunny Brandon gave the loudest, highest pitch scream I'd ever heard. It was actually quite funny. Elijah was hiding behind me the whole time and wouldn't let the easter bunny see him either. Oh well... maybe next year?! Sunday we went out to my in laws and we had a wonderful easter egg hunt and dinner. Lots of fun with family and friends.
The kids are back in school now and we are sure glad for that. Cody has a field trip tomorrow and Dallas has his first pinewood derby tomorrow night so we are really excited for that. I'll get on update on those results tomorrow!!

No comments: