Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 Years


Today is our 10th Anniversary. I was thinking this morning while I was getting ready that I went to Utah after high school looking for my man:) and the two years that I was there I never found him...then after going home and trying to figure out what to do next- I found him. My Utah boy was in Oregon looking for me (he just didn't know it yet!) I come from a small town in Oregon and if you know anything about where I'm from you know it's just a passing through kind of town unless you are a student there really. I love remembering our first encounter, the first time that we spoke, our first date, our first kiss, our first I love you's.
10 years ago when we were married I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know where we would be 1 year from that day, 5 years or 10. Now we have 4 wonderful, healthy boys that bring us so much happiness. We have dreamed together and continue to look forward to the next thing that happens in our adventure. I love my husband with all my heart and I'm so glad that I found my Utah boy. I love you Michael. Happy Anniversary sweetheart!

7 comments:

Dad said...

Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. We love you both dearly, and are so glad that Mike decided to go to Oregon for his college education. That was a very special day that we observed in WalMart many years ago. Seize the day. Love, Mom and Dad Stone

Michael said...

Who knew a couple of goofs like us could even make it 10 years. Look at that picture for heavens sake! Happy Anniversary sweetheart. I love you!

Tammy said...

I totally forgot it was your anniversary today :-(. Happy anniversary to the best brother and sister-in-law!

Traveling Cooptroopers said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds!! Hope that you are able to share fond memories of that day together and never forget how you felt the day you knelt across from each other in the Temple and gazed into each other's eyes!! :) Glad to see that you have a sense of humor because that is what will get you through so many things in life. As the saying goes- Live, Laugh, Love!!! We love you both!!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!
20 will be here before you know it. :)

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! I remember when you came back...you lived with us for a bit. :0) So glad you've had such a wonderful adventure so far. I can't wait to see what you guys do in the next ten years. :0)

JULIET said...

Happy 10 years to you guys!