Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Such a slacker

Well obviously I have not been keeping my blog up like I should so tonight while my sweet husband is at band practice I thought I would try to catch up a little. Dallas and Cody started their Fall sports. Dallas is playing flag football and is loving it. The team even has a special play just for Dallas (bubble screen right/left)
Cody is taking indoor soccer at the rec center and plays with 2 of his best friends so is also enjoying it. We've had a lot of injuries this month-hopefully no more will come-1st Dallas split the top of his head open which thankfully didn't require any stitches. 2nd-I spliced my finger open on a tin can while taking the garbage out-very painful! and 3rd-Elijah fell off a toilet this morning (not exactly sure how)and definitely required stitches to attach his ear lobe back together. I was 1 of 3 people holding Elijah down on the table so I'm not sure how many stitches were put in but it was at least 3. Poor baby was so scared:( Our family also made a trip to Oregon to surprise my family and make it to my brother Derek's homecoming talk. We left at almost 6 in the morning and made it with about 20 min. to spare. They were all so surprised to see us so it was worth it and Derek gave a great talk. Busy month and it's not even over yet!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's good to see an update. :)
I can see why you haven't been blogging-You are too busy patching everyone up! I think your family has had their share of injuries for awhile. I hope everyone is healing up and feeling better.