Saturday, December 18, 2010

More things happening-






I heard a rumor that we had drywall up in the house so I decided to run out there this afternoon after Brandon woke up from his nap. Mike had 3 gigs this weekend and we've had things every night so haven't been able to go out and check the progress on our house the past few days. I was pleasantly surprised when we drove up and immediately could see the sheet rock up in the garage. The house looks so different with the drywall up. It still needs taped and mudded but am starting to see the end in sight so I'm really excited. I'm also putting up a couple other pictures of things we've done. I babysat Kingston and Richie last weekend so I made gingerbread houses for the boys to decorate. We drove up with the boys to Bellevue on Monday to the Botanical Gardens to see the lights which was really beautiful. Then during the week we made Christmas goodies (which the boys helped a ton with) and drove them around to the various recipricants. We are delivering our last one tomorrow afternoon so then we will just relax and enjoy the week (and keep checking on our house;)!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Super exciting about your house!
Thanks for watching Richie and Chanelle.

JULIET said...

sooooo excited about the drywall going up in your house! Thanks for always watching Kingston when I need you to!