Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

Last night Lisa had all the boys over for a sleepover so I was lucky enough to go to Fox Sports Grill with Mike for New Years Eve. His band, Idol Eyez, played there. It was a pretty small gathering but it was fun and I got to dance a lot:) My sister Desi and her boyfriend Nick, were also there so that was fun having someone to hang out with. Right before midnight the band stopped playing so everyone could ring in the new year right...in my case it was a sweet kiss from my husband;) We got home and in bed around 3 a.m. I have been tired all day because of it. It will be nice to sleep in Sunday since our new time schedule is 1-4 p.m. Happy New Year!!



1 comment:

Elizabeth, Aaron, Rebekah said...

That is a really awesome picture of you Derrinda. You clean up really good. I'm glad you were able to have some adult time and ring in the new year in a fun way.