Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Nice Surprise

I was checking my email this morning and saw this from Dallas' teacher at school. I have to admit that when I get an email from Dallas' teacher it's usually because he's missing assignments or something. This one was different and made me very happy:)

Good morning,

I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know how much I have enjoyed getting to know Dallas. I appreciate his attentive behavior and curiousity for learning, it makes me smile. His confidence in the classroom has really blossomed, he wants to do well and it shows! His is a wonderful young man!

Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

G'PA Stone said...

Oh, I'm busting my buttons. I'm so proud of Dallas. Thanks for sharing that with us Rinda. Is there a hint of a proud Mom? Ha,ha,ha,.

Traveling Cooptroopers said...

Way to go Dallas!! I know that it is wonderful to hear things like this as a parent and it will keep you going for days. Dallas is such a smart young man and will always achieve high in his education! Good job to all of you!!

Lisa said...

Hooray for Dallas. He is a very smart boy. It's nice that the teacher would take the time to leave you some positive feedback on how Dallas is doing.