Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday Cody











We celebrated Cody's birthday one day early since I have to work on his actual birthday. It was a busy day of running around, taking kids to school, picking up kids early and taking them to dentist appointments, putting last minute touches on a birthday cake, running to the grocery store, making dinner, etc. I'm always glad when the birthday party is over because I am really tired by the end of the day. I think Cody had a really fun day and party with his family there. Cody wanted a superman birthday cake and I tried my best-didn't turn out exactly how I wanted-but he liked it so that was all that mattered. Cody got a set of scriptures which he was really excited about it, a toy gun, jammies and slippers, a bag of treats, books on cd, cars and wall stickers. I put together some little valentine baggies for the boys tonight to give to them tomorrow. The boys all have valentine parties in their classes that we had to get things prepared for and then our floor guy is finishing up our molding on the floors tomorrow. Busy day tomorrow as well. Hope everyone has a happy valentines day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish Cody a belated Happy B-day from the Sant's! Thanks for keeping your blog up to date :). It's great to see all the things I'm missing out on (including power outages and snow :). Okay, not so much on the stuff in parentheses :). Love you guys!