Tuesday, April 17, 2012

8 Week Challenge

I have accepted the challenge! The 8 week challenge to be exact- (along with a few other friends and family members.) We are challenging each other to see who can lose the most weight, earn the most points and be declared the winner! The idea is to earn points by doing things you normally should-there are points for eating 3 servings of veggies/day, fruit, drinking water, exercising, encouraging teammates, keeping a food journal, and then extra points if you can abstain from sugar for 6 out of 7 days during the week, etc. At the end of the week you report your points and weight loss to one person who then will email it out to the other members participating so they can see how everyone is doing. There are 15 of us accepting the challenge. Here's to a healthier me in 8 weeks.
(I've also included a little ticker under my profie for even more motivation for me to stay on track as now anyone who looks at my blog can see how much weight I've lost)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Dang! You are already at 2 lbs.?
Awesome! Way to go! Keep up the good work. We should feel much better by the end of 8 weeks regardless of points or pounds. It's a win-win situation.

Derrinda said...

That's right Lisa!