Thursday, June 6, 2013

Field Trip Time

Cody had his end of the year field trip to the Museum of Flight last week. My good friend, April, was chaperoning as well and was able to take these pictures for me. It was really fun to go and tour an old Air Force One plane and learn all about plans. I was in charge of 3 boys, one being my own son:) We all had a really good time. It's free to go there the first Thursday of the month I believe so if you haven't gone yet you definetely should. I forgot to mention that mom and dad Stone were so gracious to help me out the morning of the field trip. Dad was able to take Dallas and Elijah to school and then Brandon was able to hang out with Grandpa and Grandma. He had a good time. Brandon was even able to meet Gene Cummings, one of dads old friends and also former BYU track teammate. They met for lunch at Red Robin and had lots of fun according to Brandon. He even brags to his brothers how he got to meet Gene Cummings:)!

No comments: