Monday, July 27, 2015

I Can Make It

A lot of terrible things have happened in my life this past year-I came across this song and it really touched me. The song is called "The Sun Is Rising" by Britt Nicole. I've been listening to it a lot lately. It may take a long time but I know someday I'll look back on this period in my life and I will be stronger. I want to thank all of you who have been supportive and know how much I love you and how I so appreciate all you've done for me and my kids. I'll never forget any of you.❤️


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Music is powerful and it is amazing how it can help us to feel validated and empowered.
I had so many songs that I listened to over and over and over again during my most difficult days.
You can make it and you will make it!!!!
Keep moving forward with faith. Thanks for sharing this song.
Love you lots!