Thursday, July 14, 2016

I figured it out!

I haven't updated my blog in months b/c I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures on my blog from a new website that I was storing my pictures on online. Well I finally figured it out last night since I couldn't sleep and now I've been playing catch up like crazy.  I have been changing the date so they will be in order once I print my blog book so if you scroll back to November you will start seeing new posts. Although I'm not caught up all the way yet I am getting lots more done!!!
By the way-I totally rocked my Biol 160 exam yesterday. I had lab right after that where we were looking at the heart of a daphnia. We were looking at the heart to see how it slows down with alcohol and speeds up with caffeine. Unfortunately my lap partner, Noell, and I killed our Daphnia at 8% of alcohol but then she just put a ton of caffeine on him, we named him Mr. Jenkins, and finally he started twitching. We couldn't ever get him back on his side but at least we revived him LOL.
sidenote**my lap partner was my math 57 TA this past winter.  So glad to have someone I know in the class and good with math!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Tam told me about your biology test and how you were one of two who got that question right. :) Good job!
Juliet might need you to show her how to post to the blog. She said she hasn't been able to figure it out since her new phone. Probably the same issue.
Glad you figured it out. I like blog posts. :)