Friday, December 16, 2016

Road Trip




The boys and I decided to make a quick trip to La Grande, OR for Labor Day before school started. I was super excited to catch up with my cousin Koby who recently moved back from Minnesota with his family. I hadn't seen him in nearly 13 years or so. I was able to also catch up with my bestie Julia and visit with her family as well.  Damon and Teresa were great and let us stay with them at their house. Grandpa Bob was really excited to see us and even gave the boys a lesson on filling up the squirrel feeder.

We drove up through Chinook Pass-it was so pretty!

Grandpa Bob, Koby and I
Brandon loved cuddling with Damon and Teresas dog, Tuffy, on the couch.
She slept with us overnight.

Even took the boys to get dinner one night at Czers In and Out, which is a little hamburger joint that I worked at in high school.

Our old log house that my family built, sure looked quite a bit different but still lots of memories there. 
One our way home we stopped in Pendleton so the boys could play at the aquatic center there. We had so much fun there a couple years ago with my folks that I thought it would be a good way to tire out the kids before the long ride home. *It worked*

No comments: