Sunday, July 1, 2018

Las Vegas Part 3

The best part of the day was after we had finished walking down to the Belagio Fountains and were heading back up the strip. We were going to get something to eat and I was just commenting to my mom how the sidewalks were pretty dead. Not many people near us which was great. We saw some sirens up ahead right near the skybridge and I was thinking there was an accident or something. Well all of a sudden on the street where the police were blocking traffic we saw a Ferrari drive by. Well then another and another started going by....then a lamborghini....all of these fancy, expensive exotic cars starting going by. We were actually there on the last day of the Gold Rush Rally, unbeknownst to us, Cody ran to grab my phone and took pictures like mad! We were able stand of the edge of the sidewalk and see the cars up close. It was amazing to say the least. The looks on the boys faces were priceless. I couldn't have asked for anything better than that since I know how much my boys love cars. After the last car had driven by (there were around 100 or so) Cody said he was about to cry while all of the boys said it was the best day of their lives. I'm soooo glad we decided to go to Vegas this day. (Sorry for the overload of cars but just have to get them on here)
Just look at those happy faces! We had to go to the McDonalds afterwards so the boys could take a breather and look at the pictures they just took. We stopped again at the Coke store again before heading home.

No comments: