Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Canning!


My Peaches!

Apple Pie Filling

I think I can officially call myself a canning queen:) The past two days I have been working on peaches and apple pie filling. It has been quite the learning experience and very fun. We even tried the apple pie filling tonight in an apple crisp with cool whip. It was sooo yummy!! Aaron and Juliet stopped by with their son, Kingston, and helped us eat the crisp. Then the babies played for awhile after Dallas, Cody and Elijah went to bed. Kingston wanted to sit on uncle Michael's lap and Brandon got really upset so Mike put both the boys on his lap. I had to take a picture because they were having so much fun together;)

*I just heard that my good friend Maribel had baby Miah this evening so happy birthday Miah! and Congratulations Eric and Maribel:)

2 comments:

JULIET said...

great job derrinda !!! your dessert was so yummy too. thanks for the invite. i love the picture of mike, brandon and kingston. sooo cute.

Lisa said...

You are a canning queen now. Way to go!
Cute little cousins. Funny how Brandon got a little jealous of his Daddy holding his cousin.
Congratulations to Maribel.