Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Happy birthday to my mom!!! My mom was born in La Grande, Oregon and is the oldest of four kids. My mom was raised in La Grande and lived there most of her life until her and my dad most recently moved to Salem, OR. My mom loves to do just about everything. She loves tennis, crafts, playing the piano, singing, snuggling the grandbabies, cherry limeades, a capella groups, baking, rides in the country, walking along the beach and collecting sea shells with my dad, etc...My mom is always there and willing to help with my many projects. She always has a listening ear and is eager to give help and advice whenever I may call with a question about something...especially recently with all my many canning questions;) I love my mom so much and am grateful for her sweet spirit and the wonderful smile she has for me. The boys love grandma Cooper so much and had a couple nice things to say about her as well. Cody says she likes nice pretty blankets, and Dallas said that she loves us. We all hope you have a great day mom *grandma*!

4 comments:

Traveling Cooptroopers said...

Thanks for the kind words about me. I hope that I do live up to those nice things that you said. I will try always!! I have had a wonderful day so far and the rest will be great also. I love you all so much and love being your Mom, Mom-in-law & Grandma!!
You all have a great day too!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom.

April said...

Your mom is AWESOME! :-) Happy Birthday, Mom!

April said...

P.S. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS on BYU by the way!!! AAAAHHH! I'm so excited for you! Did I tell you that BYU-I finally started their online Bachelor's degree??? It's just finishing up the pilot phase right now...and I'm applying to start next month! Yippeee! We can go to school together! LOL