Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweetie


It's so much fun having my husbands birthday the day after mine. I am so excited to spend this special day with him. Happy birthday sweetheart-I hope you have a special day. I'm so glad you were born and for the wonderful parents that raised you. You are a wonderful father, husband, brother, son and friend. You make people laugh, you work hard and deserve a special day to call your own. HB cinco de mayo baby:) I love you with all my heart! Can't wait for our fun party tonight.

4 comments:

JULIET said...

Happy birthday Mike! I can't wait to give you your bday present! It is radical! :) Anyway, sure glad you were born into our family and you are the best brother EVER!!!

Traveling Cooptroopers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traveling Cooptroopers said...

Happy Birthday Mike!! Hope that you are having a great day and we sure wish that we could be there to celebrate with you. I know that you will have a great birthday party with your family so enjoy the day and remember that we love you and will be thinking about you!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to Brother Mike. :) (must be said with an U.Ron voice to bring the fullest of smiles)

I hope you guys had fun on your birthday date yesterday. Everyone is back at school today, so looks like we will get to help celebrate your birthdays tonight.

HB-HB