Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little late...


Ok so I know our birthdays were last week but I've been a little busy and am now finally getting around to posting some pictures from our fun birthday days:)
I had so much fun when Mike took me out for the day. My wonderful sister, Desi, babysat and gave a much needed break. We went and played tennis, went out for dinner, walked around the mall (believe me this was sooo nice w/o kids) and we also went to the movies. The nice thing about all of this day-it was pretty much free. Our dinner was free as we had birthday coupons for Red Robin, birthday scoops from Baskin Robbins-free, (1) movie ticket-free. I love how places give you freebies for your birthday. Did I also mention that Mike made me an awesomely delicious chocolate cake? We came back to change after tennis and Mike, Desi and the boys sang to me and we had some cake so they could celebrate a little with us. The next day on Mike's birthday we went out to Graham and had pizza and bread sticks. It was super fun and we had fun celebrating with everyone. Thanks for all the nice birthday wishes everyone and for the nice gifts.

No comments: