Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mrs. Marinelli


All the excitment for the past few months is finally over. My sister married her fiance, Nick, on Friday evening. I was her Matron of Honor in the bridal party. My friend, Maribel, was so sweet and did my hair and make up for the occasion. The ceremony was nice (even though Brandon was my little shadow the entire time) but everything went on without a hitch. She switched the location at the last minute due to changes in the weather but it all turned out for the best. The reception was really nice...yummy food catered by Mama Stortinis and then there was dancing with glow sticks which everyone loved and a fun candy "bar" with different candies you could choose with their colors from the wedding. There was also a fun italian soda bar that you could go and choose different drinks from. This morning they left on their honeymoon in Hawaii for a week. Now we are just relaxing and enjoying conference.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Chanelle came running down the hall at the hotel saying, "You should see Aunt Derrinda, she is SOOOOOOOOO pretty!" Very stunning.

The kids really loved that candy "bar." It was a fun idea.

I hope Desi and Nick have a fun time in Maui.

Elizabeth said...

still can't believe how grown up you guys are!! So glad everything went well and I love that idea for a candy "bar". I'm sure the kids really enjoyed that!!