Monday, March 5, 2012

Final Farewell




Friday night Mike played his last show with Mister Miyagi. When Mike started with MM, I was pregnant with Elijah! It was an action packed, high energy performance-if only all of their gigs had been that packed! I'm glad that I had an awesome friend, thanks Maribel, who volunteered to watch the kids so late so that I could go with my parents (who were up for the weekend) and my sister and her husband. I couldn't think of a better way to go out! Bonsai!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I couldn't have said it better myself "BONSAI! BONSAI! BONSAI!"

Dad Stone said...

Mike, I'm going to miss that band so bad! I would have loved to be in attendance for the farewell performance. Hope you guys have a reunion someday soon. Glad you were able to go Rinda Jo. Tammy and I watched the Issaqua (sp) gig on the theater screen today.
Love, Dad Stone