Tuesday, July 10, 2012

G & G Visit

While my parents were here we did a few fun things. Grandpa and Grandma took Brandon on a little date to Toys R Us and McDonalds since he won't be spending a week with them this summer.
We were also able to go to Mama Stortini's and eat lunch in a "private" room that Desi had set aside for us. It was kind of nice but the kids got a little to relaxed in there as it didn't seem like a restaurant in a closed door room. It was fun though.
When my parents left they took two of my kiddos, Cody and Elijah. We will be picking them up in a week and exchanging Dallas for the two. I hope they are having fun.

2 comments:

Traveling Cooptroopers said...

It was a fun time being with everyone and YES!! we are having fun here! Can't decide if grandchildren make you feel young or realize how old you are!! Still deciding, but loving to find out! Thanks for letting us have the little darlin's!!

Traveling Cooptroopers said...

I like the picture you put on your blog. and the flowers are realy pretty. and elijah thinks that your pictures are the best on your blog like me. love cody and elijah