Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Booga is 13!

I can't believe our baby is 13-he's growing up so fast and turning into a wonderful young man. I remember that day so vividly. I was induced on a Sunday morning and he was born at 10 p.m. (That was a long day) but I would do it again and again to have my Dallas with me. We had a family birthday on Saturday since his birthday was today, Tuesday-he got some really cool gifts and some $. I think he was very spoiled:) but we all love our booga man!
Dallas wanted to go to Bob's Burger tonight for dinner, so we did. Dallas even picked out a yummy oreo cake from the bakery at Safeway to have after dinner. We also had a fun birthday dance off that Mike wanted to start as a new family tradition. It was pretty fun.

2 comments:

G'PA Stone said...

Happy Birthday to Booga. My word..the years just keep on rolling by. What a handsome young man Dallas has grown into. We love you Dallas, and you too Rinda Jo...Thanks for the post.

JULIET said...

I still can't believe he's a teenager!! Happy birthday to my handsome nephew!!