Sunday, November 2, 2014

Flag Football Season

Life has been very busy lately. Football season for the boys has come and offically ended today. The boys would always play back to back games so with 3 boys playing it made for loooong Saturdays. Fortunately for me, Cody and Elijah played at the same field and Mike was the coach for Brandon's 1st grade team so between the both of us, we had everyone where they needed to be every Saturday. Today was especially fun for me as I finally got to see Brandon in action. Usually his games where the same time as one of the other brothers but not today. The schedule was Cody, Brandon and then Elijah so I got to sit in the cold from 8:30 this morning until I I got home at 5 p.m. Crazy long day but fun at the same time. The boys are all so talented and did really well this season. Every game the boys would make significant plays for their teams: flag pulls, long runs, interceptions, touchdowns, 1st downs-you name it...they accomplished it. I'm a proud mama! (Just for clarification, the last few pictures were copied from another parents facebook page so you need to click on the image to see the full picture) Cody #4
Elijah #8
Brandon #7

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm glad we were able to come and watch at least one game each of them played in. Glad they had a fun season.

Derrinda said...

They were glad you made it:)