Saturday, February 6, 2016

February Fun

Besides the fun birthday in February it was quite busy as I sold my home.  February was filled with packing! LOTS of packing!  I also had midterms in February so it was just super crazy.  We did find time to take Cody with Aunt Desi, Uncle Nick, Uncle Derek and Haven to the Outback Steakhouse.  I also found time for a couple dates:)
Studying at the library with the boys one night as our internet wasn't working*

I had a couple of beautiful friends, April Catlett and Kim Davis, who brought me a super delicious Valentines Day Cookie-I have such great friends~
My brother was taking product pictures one afternoon before we went up to Bellevue to do some shopping so I had him take some goofy pics.  Fun story, so we got up to Bellevue and about an hour later I happened to check my phone and notice that Courtney was headed to my home to surprise me! Needless to say I made Derek cut our shopping trip short.
I got this beautiful emerald elephant from Courtney for Valentines Day~
(Yep I'm spoiled)

In January and February I also played on our Wards Relief Society basketball team. I had lots of fun and was surprised that I actually made some baskets. I got pretty banged up our last game but I had lots of fun playing with these ladies.
(We were missing a few ladies in this picture)

Courtney came up and taught me how to make homemade marshmallows- So yummy!
We also unfortunately had to say goodbye to Samson this month. The boys wanted to come over and help dig his grave.

No comments: