Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cody is 14!

I can't believe that Cody is 14 this year! It's also his "Golden Birthday".  I surprised him on his actual birthday by telling him that we were going to go to Target and get a few things but needed to run an errand first.  We went to get his friend Gary first and up until Gary actually got into the car he was completely unaware of what was going on.  It was pretty funny because I said I needed to turn around and so I pulled into their driveway and he was telling me to get out of there before they saw us hahaha. Gary came out and Cody was asking what was going on. I was dying!!  Leo's mom was dropping him off when we got home and then we left with the other boys to pick up Justin before heading to Reb Robin for dinner. It was a bit of a wait being Valentines Day and all but it was worth the smiles on his face. My friend Malissa joined us as well with Jordan and Leila and Malissa's dad. It  was a super fun night that I think he will remember for a long time.   Happy birthday Cody!






No comments: