Saturday, February 3, 2018

Vegas or Bust

I was able to go to Las Vegas and meet up with some of my best friends while I was going to BYU.  My roommate Sarah who was from Texas actually lives there now, she served her mission and fell in love with the place, so we stayed at her home. My other friends, Paula (Texas) and April (Utah) flew in and we met up at the airport where Sarah picked us up.  We were able to do a lot of catching up-it's nice when you can pick up right where you left off.  We weren't there long but it was definitely quality time spent and we will be seeing each other again hopefully in June up here!

Love these girls!


Belagio Fountain





Yep...Lots of strange things

Freemont Street





Paula treated us to brunch at a Brazilian Steakhouse



Yummy food from brunch



We were there with everyone else for the Super Bowl


My boys like this guy from the Rick and Morty Show

This guy too!

Add caption

FreeMont Street again



Paula, Sarah, Me, April

Cool contortionist


We ate here because it had the best name!



Dinner at Nacho Daddy-Mine was seriously the best! Pulled Pork


One of the many bands performing on the street



Lots of strange things were seen


Leaving the Vegas Airport



Yep, my planes wing said Howdy:)

Almost back home!


Being goofs walking the strip

No comments: