Friday, March 9, 2018

Winter Concert 2018

The boys had their winter concert last night. I was able to leave class early and get there before they started this time!  Cody always does so well in jazz band! Elijah was asked by his band teacher, Mr. Armstrong, yesterday if he could give him some private lessons for free since he does so well. Elijah is always being asked to help the other kids with fingerings and playing different pieces. So proud of my boys.  Mike was able to get off early and drive down as well with Dallas. With traffic it took them almost 3 hours! Grandpa and grandma Stone made it too! I know the boys were glad to see them all there!
Jazz band

8th Grade band

👈
You would see Elijah here except he saw me and leaned back on purpose little stinker-ghe doesn't like his picture taken lately!


I went ahead and sliced my fingers on a tin can making dinner-something to do right?!

No comments: