Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter

The boys were at their dads so I spent Easter watching General Conference. There were so many wonderful talks given and what inspiration. I'm so grateful for a living prophet and for those many other Apostles and sisters that spoke to us and gave their testimony of the resurrection and our Savior. I'm excited to see the new changes implemented and to hear of 7 new temples!  Signs of the times and prophecies being fulfilled. We are truly in the last dispensation.
My keto cheesecake

Easter Bunny brought boys baskets here for when they got home. I bought them personalized eggs with their names on them from a lady in our ward (that was the white box in front)

I've been experimenting with new "Keto" friendly recipes. This was  a cauliflower  mash...yummy!

No comments: