Sunday, February 1, 2009

Extreme Old Age

Today we went over and had our monthly FHE with the family out at mom, dad and Tam's house. Mike gave a real good lesson on being reverent and respectful at church, school, home, etc. Afterwards Lisa used some of her new found skills from one of her classes at EOU to make me look like an old woman. It is suppose to be used in an onstage setting in particular. The whole process didn't seem to take too long and I rather enjoyed just having to sit there and get played with:) The hardest part I think was when I had to puff out my cheeks and upper chin to get the "wrinkly" effect. My lips were quivering so bad and I did start to feel like I was drooling but couldn't move to stop it for fear of my puffed cheeks deflating:) My neck turned out really good but unfortunately I didn't get any close ups of that. I had a lot of fun though and hope Lisa gets a really good grade in her class!
Click to play Old Age
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It is cool to see the different pictures of the process. Thanks for volunteering. =)

JULIET said...

you look old rinda jo! that is awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Now lets see a video of you doing the Thriller dance!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

J&LRodarte said...

Girl, that was crazy. You looked nothing like beautiful you! WOW, Lisa worked magic for sure :)

Unknown said...

Holy crap! That doesn't even look like you. Lisa did good!