Saturday, February 21, 2009

We have a walker



I took this video the other day when the boys were playing. Cody had just got a birthday present from my friend April-A superman mask and cape. Cody was sure proud of it, but it scared the baby so he wouldn't take any steps. He's walking pretty good now. I tried to catch him walking, but really only got him standing and falling. If my video didn't take so long to load I would try to do another one. Oh well, I guess you'll all see him walking in person soon anyways.

5 comments:

Traveling Cooptroopers said...

Cute video! We will see for ourselves in just a couple of weeks. Love to all!

Lisa said...

I've seen that little guy walk. I was surprised when he walked from the table to the front doors all by himself. Good job Brandon!!!

Elizabeth said...

That's a cute video. I understand about the loading on here for videos. That's why I have been doing everything through smilebox. It's tons easier and doesn't take forever. I can't believe Cody is five already. I remember when he was still in your tummy...in fact I'm pretty sure I got a picture of us and that tummy somewhere around here!!

JULIET said...

i am excited for brandon to be walking! that is awesome! i couldn't watch the video cause we have dial up and it won't play. anyway, i will see it in person in a few weeks!!

April said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I traumatized the baby! Thank goodness you have resilient kiddos and he got over the fright of a Superman-Cody! :-) LOL
I still can't believe Brandon is walking already ... it seems like just yesterday you were still pregnant with him in our ward!
Aww, I miss you!