Saturday, March 21, 2009

Foot Hills Dash







Well we started out our day early this morning by getting the boys ready and heading to Orting for the Foothills Fun Run. I got up around 6:30 a.m. to do my 3 miles so that Mike could leave at 7 to go running with his dad on the trail this morning. When I got out of the shower Dallas and Cody were already dressed and rearing to go. We got there and waited around for about 30 min. before Mike and dad showed up and then Lisa and the kids were close behind. Dallas did really good and so did Cody. Cody only had to walk a couple times. Mercedes, Chanelle, and Richie ended up running as well and did a really good job! Afterwards the cousins all had fun chasing each other and even got to take a look at the firetruck that was there. Mike had a gig tonight so he's been gone since about 2:30 this afternoon. I'm expecting him home sometime after midnight. We have sharing time tomorrow-our topic is obeying our parents. I hope everything goes well. I have two different activities: one for the junior primary and one for the senior primary. I guess we'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck with Sharing Time. Oh the memories!!! =) I know it will be great.
I guess we are having church via BYU TV today, since Richie has been throwing up all night. =(
The race was fun!

JULIET said...

ahh yeahh!!!! looks like so much fun! i can't wait to have fun with everyone real soon!!!