Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Brandon Malachi



Today is Brandons 1st birthday! I can hardly believe that it was a year ago when we were in Enumclaw bringing Brandon into the world. It's been a wonderful year with his addition to our little family. I thought since he is 12 months old now that I would share 12 things that I love about our little monkey:)
1. I love his chubby cheeks when he smiles at me, his daddy and his brothers.
2. I love how he crawls towards me when I get on my hands and knees to play with him.
3. I love his language...he is either growling, or making funny noises deep in his throat (hard to explain but hilarious)
4. I love it when he points his fingers at people. His chubby fingers are so adorable.
5. Speaking of chub I love his fat rolls on his arms and thighs
6. I love watching how he snuggles into his daddy while sleeping in the morning. It's so precious.
7. I love to watch him walk.
8. I love to admire his face-dark eyes, eyebrows and what little bit of hair he has.
9. I love to see him copy his brothers whether it be clapping his hands or screaming like a girl:)
10. I love to see him get so excited about watching his sesame street movie and bouncing up and down to the music.
11. I love how he puts his arms under his belly when I'm holding him so he can get even closer to me:)
12. I love how he sleeps so peacefully.

I could go on but I'll just start with those for right now:)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray! Happy 1st Birthday to Brandon!!!

JULIET said...

yay! happy birthday big boy!! you are too cute!!!hope you have a fun day!! love you brandon malachi stone!!

Traveling Cooptroopers said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! You are just too adorable! See you tomorrow and we will have lots of fun!! Love you much! Grandpa and Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Brandon, Happy Birthday to you!!!! Gigi Grandson, Gigi Grandson,(inside family joke) Wow...one year old, it won't be long until we are tossing the football.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! I can't believe it's already been a year. I was telling your mom the other day that I remember the day she told me she was pregnant. My my how time flies. You are such a little cutie! I especially love the chub roll picture. So adorable!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!! I can't believe you are already a year old. The time goes by too fast. You are cuter than ever and hope Mommy and Daddy had a great time celebrating your big milestone.