Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk R Treat:)

What a good looking family;)

Aren't my boys handsome?





Elijah at the fishing pond -this was his favorite

The boys "pre party"

The kids having fun playing a game

The Queen of the Nile and Ramses

Tonight was our ward halloween party as well...I felt like I was running around all day. I made some cornbread for the party and had 3 peoples make up to get on - not to mention getting everyone dressed before we were able to leave our house. Anyways though...my friend Maribel was so gracious to volunteer to do my Cleopatra make up and eyelashes (great job as usual!) I think we all looked pretty darn good and had a real fun time. Cody and Brandon enjoyed the jump house when we first got there and Dallas and Cody had fun going to all the different games around the cultural hall. It was fun hanging out with Kingston, Juliet, and Aaron. The boys are excited to go out again tomorrow night-heck...might as well dress up again too!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great costumes. I like when grown-ups have the Halloween spirit and dress up too. It makes it extra fun.
Looks like a fun party.
Elijah is SO dang cute in that little clown outfit. I especially love that colorful big hair on him. Brandon makes such a cute little plump chicken. So adorable!
I think I'll stay away from Dallas. =) It's cool that Cody got to be the Bumblebee. I know that's one of his favorite things.
I don't know if we'll see you today, but have a Happy and Fun Halloween!