Friday, October 19, 2012

What some people will do for a date:)

Mike came and asked me after work last night if I would come in during lab today so he could scan me. Dad was nice enough to take the boys to school this morning for us and Juliet said that Brandon could come and play with Kingston since Mike's table was reserved from 9 a.m.-10 a.m. We got to the school and after waiting for our "reservation" we were able to start. It was fun seeing where Mike goes everyday and meeting some of his fellow sonographers to be and one of his instructors, Leigh. Everyone was super nice. Mike was very professional as he prepped his work station and had me lay on the table. There were five tables and everyone was occupied with people laying down and the students sitting next to them scanning their abdomens. I layed there on the table for about an hour while Mike scanned different parts of me. He scanned my aorta, liver, gallbladder and veins. This first one is a picture of my aorta:
This is my ivc-inferior vena cava
These are my liver (at different angles):
These last two are of my gallbladder-it's pear shaped.
Afterwards we met Juliet at Sound Sound Running and Mike and Juliet were able to pick out their free shoes that they won from the Stuff the Bus 5k a couple weeks back. The best part was it was ANY pair of shoes. The both got some really cool shoes.

No comments: