Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

Well I was just to tired to get my easter pictures up yesterday. We had a great Easter and had lots of fun spending time with family for an easter egg hunt and dinner/fhe later in the day. We had really nice talks and musical numbers in church. It was such a gorgeous day here in Washington, such a fitting way to celebrate easter and reflect on the Savior and the wonderful Atonement that is ours to take advantage of. I'm so grateful for my Savior and for the sacrifice He made for me. Mike gave a wonderful family home evening lesson on the Resurrection and the Atonement. I love my family so much and I'm thankful for the knowledge that I have of what is to be if we live worthy. Our Savior knows us and loves us and wants us to come back to Him. He hasn't left us here alone to find our way back. He has left us so many tools and people to help us know what we need to do. When we need help, we only need to ask. I'm so excited for general conference this next weekend and to see our prophet, President Monson, and all of our other leaders who have counsel for us. We need to ready ourselves and be open to receive the counsel given to us by our wonderful leaders. I have found some really cute ideas on getting kids ready for conference lately on Pinterest and how they can get the most out of conference and the talks, so I'm excited to try those ideas out. (I will post later with what I actually use and how it works out) Now onto some pictures: Dallas had a runny nose, sneezing, etc..so he stayed home from church and then Cody changed before we could get the picture but here we are:) Easter egg hunting at Grandpa and Grandma Stones and Aunt Tammy's house:) Mike leaving this morning for school-new semester!

No comments: