Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween was so fun this year. We all had a blast. Maribel came over in the morning with the kiddos and cut my hair and decided to do my make up for later in the evening while she was there. I was a vampiress, Mike was the Grim Reaper (all the kids loved him at the ward party), Dallas was Count Dracula, Cody was a football player, Elijah was an alligator and Brandon was the cutest little lion that you ever saw:)

We headed over to the church for the Halloween party which included lots of games, cupcake walks, and operations....for the kids, dinner, sno cones, popcorn, cotton candy, prizes and finally trunk or treating. Eli really got into the whole candy thing this year and had a blast going up to all the cars and asking for candy. He did get hot and stripped off his costume about half way through the evening but hey what can you do?! My sister, Desi, also came and hung out with us and I think had a pretty good time as well.

No comments: