Sunday, November 30, 2008

Missionary Mice



I was getting ready to send off my little brothers missionary stocking and decided to take a picture of it. I found one with 2 little mice in it so I decided to cut the mice out and make them into mini missionaries. I thought they turned out pretty cute. Then I attached them back into the stocking. There is even a button to push and they sing, "We wish you a merry christmas." Well anyways...I guess it's time to get back into the swing of things after Thanksgiving. Sure was a fun holiday... now I am excited to get ready for Christmas and all the fun and warm feelings that that brings.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so cute. It will definitely bring huge smiles to Derek and his companion. I hope he doesn't read your blog until after he gets his package. =) He's lucky to have such a cool sister like you, to be so thoughtful and creative, helping to make his first Christmas in the mission field a memorable one.

Lauralee said...

so cute!!!! what a fun sister you are! mail is priceless when you are a missionary.. I am sure he is going to love it!

JULIET said...

those are so cute derrinda! we sure had a fun time with you guys. love you lots!