Friday, December 26, 2008

Firebird Lanes:)






We decided to get out of the house for a while and took the kids to the carousel downtown and also to the bowling alley. The boys had never been bowling before and it had been a while since Mike and I had gone so it was lots of fun. I think they all had fun...Dallas even got a strike while Mike had 3 and a 2 spares:) Good job guys! Mike had a score of 148, I had 99, Dallas had 93, Cody had 68, my dad got 96 and Elijah had fun throwing a couple of balls.

6 comments:

Michael said...

It was a fun day!!

Elizabeth said...

and the best surprise was running into you!!

Lisa said...

Sounds like fun--I love to go bowling!

Lisa said...

That's a good picture of you Derrinda. Action packed too.

Lauralee said...

awesome picture of you in action!

Tammy said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me of the Super Bowl in Orem. :-)