Saturday, March 13, 2010

Coupons


I don't usually do posts like these but I told my sister in law Juliet that I would post the great deals I got at Safeway. I was given a few coupons and I had printed some off for myself so I got a great deal on my shopping trip. I got 5 boxes of cereal, 5 boxes of fruit snacks, a bag of whole wheat tortillas, 2 pourable salad dressings, 4 bags of salad mix, 1 bag potatoe chips, 4 sub lunchables and 1 nature valley nut clusters for a grand total of $15.24. I had a savings of 68%! I love coupons!!

4 comments:

JULIET said...

I love it! great job! what a deal you got on all that food! I love coupons too!!!

Mom said...

Way to go Derrinda Jo!! What a deal of the day!! Week!! Month!!
Good shopping!

April said...

Woo-hoo, Deal-Diva-Derrinda! :-)
Did you see that Bargain Jargon is transformed into Thrifty and Thriving? I love the new look!

Courtney said...

I too am a bit of a coupon-aholic...I'm just addicted to saving! Way to go!