Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stupid Hookers!!!

*Warning...I may have typed some negative words you don't usually see in my postings...*

Ok so I am very ticked while I am writing this post but who cares because this is how I feel and how I've always felt about this topic. The stupid Bikini Baristas!! My husband came home this morning from running an errand and he informs me that the coffee shop that he drove by-with our two sons-the female, and I say female loosely because she is not a lady at all!!!!, was wearing pasties....yes pasties...and that was all. I cannot stand those stupid girls who think they need to wear that kind of crap to sell coffee. They would be arrested if they were wearing those kind of clothes or lack of on the street. So I ask my husband if he noticed anything else about her. "Nice Boobies, blond hair and tan"- how lovely. Then he continues to inform me that I'm jealous. Oh yeah, like I'm jealous of that. I have more decency and morals than those stupid girls have in their little piggy toe! It's sad those girls have nothing better to do or have such low self esteem that they have to subject themselves to selling coffee to horny men. Why do they need such attention to feel good about themselves is beyond me. I guess maybe they lacked that kind of male attention when they were growing up and now think this is going to make up for it. It's a very sad world we live in today. People protest and make it so that strip clubs and other risque places aren't put up in their towns and neighborhoods and yet we allow all these coffee shops to be put up where our kids and us can see them if we happen to look in that direction. It's unruley! It's sad that I have to worry about my kids looking at one of those and perhaps seeing some girl handing coffee to a customer with her boobs hanging out with a stupid sticker over her nipples.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate the game, not the player...

Elizabeth said...

Amen Sister!! Totally agree with you and I feel your frustration.

JULIET said...

Those stupid chiff's! I am so sick of those bikini barista's. I can't believe they have no morals! Well, I agree 100% with you Derrinda Jo! I wish we could get them off the streets, but I think this world is just going to get worse! Pasties? come on now!!! totally ridiculous!

Lisa said...

I agree Derrinda. 100%.
I even wrote to our state representatives asking them to recognize that these coffee shops are like any other "adult entertainment" business which should require blackened windows so nobody can see into them. Especially when these coffee shops are next to grocery stores, bus stops, and places that FAMILIES go. I can't believe the things I've seen in the windows of some of the coffee shops. And one shop around here is full length glass so the patrons can see the entire girl, from head to toe. It is absolutely disgusting and ridiculous. Nobody cares that they are exposing innocent children to the evils of the world.

I do not know why women allow themselves to be used in such a way. Well, I understand they have absolutely NO self esteem or self worth. If they did they would NEVER allow themselves to be disrespected in such a way. Not to mention we live in a world that focuses on sex and appearance. The message is that the more loose your morals are and the more skin you show the more beautiful you must be. It is Satan's huge lie to destroy the children of men. Seems to be working because many people buy the lie. There are so many people who are extremely messed up.
I personally think the girl wearing pasties should be hauled off to jail for indecent exposure. Like you said, if she was walking outside of the building like that she would be arrested. If she is standing in a window where the public is, it is the same thing. What's the difference just because there is a piece of glass and a sliding window? Infact, I would file a complaint with the city and let them know you don't appreciate your children (and husband for that matter) being exposed to such filth. But that is me.
These topics always fire me up, as you can well understand.

Lisa said...

One more thing--The only thing those bikini baristas have that you don't is LACK OF MORALS!
Mike knows you have nothing to be jealous of--nobody wants a trashy person with no self respect for a wife.
You have always been one of the most beautiful people I know. You are caring, helpful, loving, a good wife, a good mom, a good sister, an awesome cook, great Zumba dancer, etc. etc. You are beautiful inside and OUT. And you are not a phony! You RADIATE light and beauty, and those girls just try and plaster fake beauty on with their pasties, fake lashes, fake nails, fake tans, fake hair, and 90% of them-fake boobs. Everyone knows it too.

Derrinda said...

Thanks Lisa-you are sweet. I will be writing to our state representatives as well. It is ridiculous.

Michael said...

(Captain Call voice) -- "Women."

melissa said...

Wow michael you are brave, I can't believe you put that on here. LOL You do remember that captain call never got the woman right? hahah I agree with you Derrinda!!! I say you go girl!!! write Dan Roach I am not sure if he is the rep for your area or not, but I know he would not stand for it. Like clara allen says "I despised you then, and I despise you now for what your doin." Doesn't exactley fit, but I had to quote LD. I love this family!!! I love that you guys always quote lonesome dove!!

melissa said...

ps I love the title post.

Unknown said...

Wow, Derrinda I've never "seen" you this upset :). I completely agree with you though.