Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lots to do!

I was showing some prospective customers a unit this week and as we were walking out the back door the gentlemen asks if we also run a day care here. I laughed it off and said, "No they are all mine:)" I thought that was pretty funny since they were all there playing in the sunshine and with all their toys...I guess if you didn't know you may wonder....

but anyways...I have been busy studying for a final I have on Wednesday morning. I have to go to Pierce and take it but at least it is the cheapest place. Pierce only charges $25 whereas Sylan and a few other places I called charge $50 to take a proctored test. Crazy but it's their rules and I have to take my final so I will obviously pay it. Oh well...

Business has been picking up slowly but steady so that has also been good. I'm excited that my sister has moved back into our ward bounderies and will be coming to meetings now with us. Playing tennis later today to enjoy the sunshine while we have it. The rain is suppose to return tomorrow and last for a least a week they say. I guess it is true what they say...April showers bring May flowers (and it is almost April so...)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good luck with the test. Man, that is a lot to charge for one test. School is so expensive. I know you will do great. It was fun playing tennis with you today.