Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Independance Day 2013

Obviously it's a tad bit past the fourth of July but life has been too crazy for me to blog as much as I'd like. It was a really fun gig though and despite getting a sunburn after only 5 minutes of sun- the boys loved to see their daddy perform. I went up front to take a few pictures and Brandon followed me up there. Brandon was standing by Aunt Juliet and Chanelle and some lady grabbed Brandon's hands and started dancing with him. The look on Brandon's face was priceless as he was like "Who Is This...Help Me!" We stayed for the fireworks afterwards and got home a little after midnight. Usually we hear the fireworks after we get home for a while but didn't really notice to many going off around us this year (I'm not complaining!)

No comments: