Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Birchbox

This post was requested by my brother Derek, so here you go. My brother told me about a company called Birchbox a while back. It's a company that you sign up for and then they mail you samples, some trial size, some full size, for a certain dollar amount. There are certain boxes, one for males and one for females. Well when I was little I loved buying those grab bags at the fair b/c you just didn't know what you were going to get. Well I thought this would be fun but I just couldn't afford it so my sweet brother said he would get one for me:) Yippee!!! and today I got it...happy day. It was super fun to open and see what was in store. There were five samples inside, designer bobby pins, body lotion, leave in conditioner spray, a make up sample, and a body creme. It was all wrapped in tissue paper and brought a smile to my face:) Thanks Derek!!!

No comments: