Monday, March 23, 2015

Flu 2015

Wanted to throw some of these pictures in that I took when we had so much sickness in the house. Finally all the boys are back in school after 2 weeks. It must've been some sort of flu and it was nasty. Brandon was first, then Elijah threw up (but I think that was more headache related), Cody, Dallas and Mike. I had bad body aches like my body wanted to get something, but I have awesome genes and I was feeling just run down for a couple of days. Everyone else had stuff coming out both ends. I made sure to go through and clean every handle, doorknob, light fixture-anything that people may have touched, with lysol wipes. I also washed all the bedding, blankets, anything the kids slept on and aired out the house with the windows open. Fortunately there was some nice weather so we could do that. Besides having to clean up the obvious messes in the bathrooms b/c of accidents on rugs, splatters onto shower curtains, etc... Brandon threw up one night in the car so that was mighty fun as well. I hope that I got it all and when the weather warms up I don't smell anything unpleasant in the car.

1 comment:

G'PA Stone said...

Mercy Rinda, I hope everyone is back on track, and that stuff stays away from your house. I feared that Tammy would get that, and that would have been so bad for us. We will be in the 70's in a couple of days, so that should give us all spring fever. Hugs to all.
Love, Dad