Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Another One Bites the Dust....

Well we officially have another broken bone in our midst. I was called to the school on Friday morning b/c Dallas was in the nurses office. Apparently he had been tackled during PE-playing football, and was pushed somehow and fell and heard a crack. I took him to the doctor and was assured that the left clavical was fractured. We are still pending the Ortho appointment on Monday to see what his treatment plan is. On a good note, I took all 4 boys to the dentist last Monday, and not 1 cavity! Super excited for that one! I'll take the small victories where I can get them. Had parent/teacher conferences last week as well and the boys are all doing great. My boys are always doing their homework and working so hard. Elijah is getting excited for the Pirates play the 3rd graders will be putting on in another month. (Waiting to see the doctor at the Multi Care Urgent Clinic in Spanaway)
*Waiting to see Mrs. Fossand during conferences: Brandon had a game that night and wasn't able to come with us

2 comments:

JULIET said...

I pray for the best outcome for Dallas! I hope he doesn't have weak bones like his Aunt Juliet. :) Glad the boys are doing so well in School too!

Lisa said...

I posted a comment earlier but I don't see it now.
I hope Dallas has a quick recovery. Not fun. That is 3 out of the 6 boy cousins who have had broken collar bones now. Let's hope the others don't follow.