Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy 9th Birthday Elijah!

I can't believe how fast time goes. I know I say that every year another child has a birthday but looking back over the pictures of my kids this last year...they change so much. Elijah is no exception. He is so loving and remarkable. Elijah is always doing what he can to help others and make them feel loved and special. He is the "tenderheart" of our family. He never fails to tell me how beautiful I am every day and how much he loves me and how I'm the best mommy ever. Elijah is always creating and loves to have fun. He loves football, baseball, soccer, pretty much any sport that he plays he loves. Elijah does awesome in school and has lots of friends. His best friend is Gavyn H. and recently went with him to see the Tacoma Rainiers semi pro baseball game. He had so much fun and kept telling me how neat it was because they had room service in their box suite. Elijah loves to eat and make chocolate milk. He loves to have his back scratched before bed and loves to play with Brandon. Drawing, creating, cuddling, dancing, singing, playing, and sweetness all make up Elijah. I hope he knows how special he is. I love my Elijah Adam. Happy birthday!!!

4 comments:

JULIET said...

Happy birthday Elijah!! I Love that boy so much!!!

Tammy said...

Happy birthday to my sweet nephew, Elijah!

Lisa said...

Happy, Happy 9th Birthday to Elijah. What a super awesome kid he is. Hope he has a great day.

G'PA Stone said...

Happy 9th Birthday Elijah!! Mommy described you perfectly. What a sweet spirit Eli is. Everyone loves that little man, and he sure does make Grandma, and Grandpa Stone extra proud. The room just fills with love when Elijah enters it! Hope you can feel all the love that your family and friends have for you Elijah. Love, Grandpa Stone