Saturday, April 4, 2009

Long Week

Not to much to say about anything eventful happening this week. Dallas had spring break all week which was somewhat of a challenge. Cody and Dallas are always being competitive with one another so that is mostly what it was like all week. We didn't go anywhere except the occasional trip to the store to get some milk or diapers it seems like. BSS wasn't all that busy this week...we got on average about 1 rental everyday but hardly showed any besides that. Mike has a gig tonight and me and the boys may rent something on PPV. Hopefully it won't be to crazy here after he leaves. I'm sure excited that conference is here. I can't wait to hear what the prophet and our leaders need to tell us in these crazy times. Talked to my mom this week and found out that she got the results back from her MRI. She has ruptured discs in her neck from her little car accident in Dec. She is going to be starting out with getting some injections in her neck and hopefully this will work so she doesn't have to have surgery-I know she is really nervous about it but is in a lot of pain and her movement is very limited. Brandons rash on his can finally cleared up so I didn't have to take him back to the doctor to check for strep thank goodness. I just hope the fluid in his ears clears up! School is going good so far. I've taken two quizes and am finding time to study downstairs when I can buckle down and actually do it. I'm not used to having to have a schedule yet to study.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck with your classes Derrinda. I am finding it difficult to schedule study time too. It's a whole new ball game going to school when you have so many other responsibilities, huh? You will do it though!

Lauralee said...

Good luck with school.. it is tough to juggle that is for sure, but worth it!you can do it!

your poor mom.. darn it.. that sounds painful!