Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lots to do


My digital camera went on the blitz a few weeks ago and ever since I have been having to take pictures with my hard disc camcorder. It is interesting to say the least (I can't wait to get another camera) but it has given me more time to work on school work rather than putting posts on my blog all the time:) lol All kidding aside we have been quite busy the last couple of weeks. Mike had a gig at a place called Big Daddy's on Saturday--wasn't such a good crowd so I don't think they will be back-I spent most of the day yesterday cleaning, doing laundry and grocery shopping and then hurried to get the house straightened up before the missionaries came over. We dyed Easter eggs and had a nice visit with them. They are coming back over for an Easter brunch on Sunday. I was thinking crepes...we'll see. My friend Maribel and I took all the kids and went to the Nalley plant in Tacoma again. We got a couple of really good deals there, 40 oz. cans of chili beans in sauce for
.35 cents and the regular cans of Nalley chili were .25 cents. Too bad there was a limit of 6 on each. Nice time to stock up on some food storage items. I've been reading the bargain jargon a lot lately to hear her good deals that she finds to stock up on food storage items that way. Always something to look at or do....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you got some deals at the Nalley plant. Mom brought a list home and I'm hoping to order some stuff for my storage next time around.
I see your showing your crazy wild side with the profile photo. =)

Lisa said...

Pardon the typo, it should say "You're."